We are looking for a creative Graphic designer with up-to-date knowledge to interpret our product, marketing & communication needs and to design solutions with high visual impact. You will work on a variety of formats, including Social Media Posts, Emails, Ebooks, Whitepaper, Case studies, PPTs, etc. and you will cooperate with our product & marketing team.
You will be working with the marketing team based in our Bangalore based office. As part of the team, you will be responsible for building new graphic assets and maintaining themed designs that will be used by the marketing team to appease thousands of potential enterprise clients everyday. This is a challenging and rewarding position for professionals who thrive on creativity and responsibility.everyday.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
- Cultivate a solid body of work
- Take the design "brief" to record requirements and Product, Marketing needs
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
- Prepare rough drafts and present your ideas
- Amend final designs to the team's comments and gain full approval
- Work as part of a team with marketers, writers, executives etc.
- Should have over 2 years of operational experience (1 year is also fine if you have performed extraordinarily).
- Handled minimum 3 to 5+ graphics per day.
- Capable of Handling work pressure without losing creativity.
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- Up to date with industry-leading software and technologies (In -
- Design, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, etc.)
- Highly proficient in all design aspects
- Professionalism regarding time, work processes and deadlines
- Job Type   :  Full Time