We are looking for an Android Developer. You will develop top-notch mobile apps that works across platforms and is scalable. You will be working with the development team out of our Seattle-based office. As part of the core team, you will be responsible for building new features and maintaining an application that is used by thousands of enterprise clients every day. This is a challenging and rewarding position for professionals who thrive on technology and responsibility.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Review current application and identify existing bugs or performance issues.
- Write and execute unit tests to assess the functionality of newly developed modules.
- Write new programs with clean and testable codes that will integrate the existing software systems.
- Document programs scripts, including, drafts, revisions, and final directions.
- Perform maintenance activities for new and existing programs.
- Advanced level understanding of server-side scripting languages.
- In-depth knowledge of SQL and ORM technologies.
- Must have contributed to open-source software.
- Job Type   :  Full Time